Friday 16 May 2014

A Ray of Sunshine on a Rainy Day

Good Friday morning!

I had no intentions of writing a post today, however it's raining outside and I think it's more productive to write than going back to bed! :p

I just found out I won 1st Place in a contest held on Fine Art America.  I have a website there, that features and sells my art. It's also a great community of fellow artists with the same passion for art.

The prize is a feature of the winning photos on the homepage of the group and that way it is more visible to prospective buyers & collectors.

Pretty exciting stuff! :D

Below is the photo that won 1st Place:

. Art Prints

To see more of my photography you can click HERE or if you are more interested in Bird Photography in general you can see my column in our local paper... the Millstone, FOR THE BIRDS.

Have a great day! :) Happy Victoria Day Week-end!

No comments:

Post a Comment